The beautiful Channel Islands are ideally positioned in the mild waters of the Gulf Stream about 100 miles south of England, and enjoy a high level of sunshine all year round. Rich in natural beauty, they make the ideal holiday choice. There’s a sparkling sea lapping lovely sandy beaches, superb rocky headlands and tiny secluded coves. Inland, rich green valleys and wild flowers colour the countryside. Islanders are constantly thinking of new and more exciting ways of bringing their rich history to life so visitors can also join in the celebration of Jersey’s colourful heritage. A visit to one of the award-winning museums, castles and attractions allow visitors a glimpse of what island life is all about, but be sure not to miss the Jersey War Tunnels.
For that extra special day out, enquire at your hotel reception desk for information on the ferry crossings to the neighbouring islands of Sark and Alderney. Discover Sark, the smallest of the four main Channel Islands, unspoilt by motor cars and all the noise and bustle of modern day life. Or you may choose to visit Alderney, the third largest of the Channel Islands and one of the few unspoiled, peaceful, natural and totally relaxing British Isles.
JERSEY by air in association with Travelsmith Limited.
Your choice of Hotels
Beausite Hotel, Grouville
Overlooking the Royal Jersey Golf Course, this historic hotel is only a few minutes away from picturesque Gorey Harbour.
- Indoor pool, fitness room, sauna and spa bath
- Games room and Cocktail bar
- Pretty gardens with outdoor seating.
- En-suite bedrooms with TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Ground floor rooms available on request.
Fort d’Auvergne Hotel, St Helier
Well situated right by the water’s edge on the site of an ancient Jersey fort, yet only 15 minutes walk to the town centre.
- Indoor pool complex overlooking St Clements Bay
- Bar, sea front lounge and sun patio with lovely views
- Air conditioned waterfront restaurant with varied menu
- Summer entertainment programme
- Lift serves most floors
- En-suite bedrooms with TV, radio, telephone, and tea/coffee making facilities
Merton Hotel, St Helier
Jersey’s most famous hotel is situated opposite the beautiful Howard Davis Park, just a short walk from the town centre and beach. The Merton’s all-weather aquadome leisure complex features a heated pool with a beach and mini water slide – free to all guests! There’s also a pool-side café and gallery. The complex also features a fitness centre with the latest aerobic equipment, a steam room and sauna.
- Regular entertainment programme including dancing and live music
- Several bars and lounges where you can relax
- Numerous quiet spots for relaxation including spacious gardens, terrace and verandah
- Three restaurants
- All bedrooms are en suite with TV, radio, telephone, and tea/coffee making facilities, please note that all rooms have a shower over bath
- Launderette & Lift
Norfolk Hotel, St Helier
Close to the town centre, this popular family owned hotel offers excellent service and is close to the beach at Havre des Pas.
- Heated outdoor pool and sun patio
- Entertainment during high season
- Coffee shop and lounge bar
- En-suite bedrooms with TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities
- Lift to all floors although some rooms are accessed by stairs
Westhill Country Hotel, St Helier
A popular family run hotel located on the outskirts of St Helier, many guests return year after year.
- Evening entertainment programme 5 nights per week
- Award winning landscaped gardens with a nature trail
- 2 Outdoor heated swimming pools, hot tub and pool bar
- En suite bedrooms with TV and tea/coffee making facilities
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to St Helier several times a day
|NO. OF NIGHTS||6||6||6||6||6|
|Sun 07 Apr||–||–||£529||–||–|
|Sun 05 May||£579||£509||£529||£485||£549|
|Sun 02 Jun||£579||£539||£619||£519||£585|
|Sun 07 Jul||£709||£629||£619||£539||£615|
|Sun 04 Aug||£709||£629||£665||£539||£639|
|Sun 15 Sept||£585||£599||£529||£525||£589|
|Sun 13 Oct||–||£475||£529||–||–|
Please note all prices shown are for bed and breakfast, please see supplements below for half board prices
Supplements (per person)
Beausite Hotel: Half board supplement £150, no single rooms, sole occupancy nil May & September, £222 June, July and August. Free dinner on first night for May, June and September departures
Fort d’Auvergne Hotel: Half board supplement £120 (£60 if booked by 31st March 2019, except August date), single room supplement £72 (£36 October date) Sea/beach view £42, sea/beach view with balcony £54
Merton Hotel: Half board supplement £150, single rooms available on request only (various supplements apply)
Norfolk Hotel: Half board supplement £78, single room supplement £54
Westhill Country Hotel: Half board £78, no single room supplement, superior single room £114 garden or pool view £24
PLEASE NOTE PRICES AND SUPPLEMENTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS TRAVELSMITH PRICES HAD NOT BEEN FINALISED AT TIME OF PRINTING
Door to door pick-up within our catchment area is available at an additional charge of £50 per person
– This charge is applicable to ALL departures to Jersey and Guernsey.
▲Flights will be with Flybe / Aurigny and are only bookable via the internet and tickets are issued at the time of booking. It is vitally important that all First names and Surnames are spelt correctly as any changes, even minor ones, will incur an alteration fee from the airline. Alterations are not possible, and in the event of cancellation, normal cancellation charges apply. A deposit of £140 per person applies.
Please note that the above Channel Island Holidays can only be booked direct with Slacks and not through any Travel Agent.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL REQUIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION FOR TRAVEL TO THE CHANNEL ISLANDS
Slacks Coaches act as retail agents for Travelsmith Limited who have organised this holiday and it is protected under ATOL number 1917. Travelsmith’s registered office is at Travelsmith House, Burnham-on-Crouch, Essex. CMO 8AA Reg. No. 1722666