Another chance to enjoy a break in Scotland based at the very popular Best Western Palace Hotel & Spa in Inverness. This lovely family owned hotel is set right in the heart of Inverness overlooking the River Ness and ideally situated for touring the spectacular scenery of the Scottish Highlands. The team of friendly staff will welcome you and make you feel at home and the hotel itself provides comfortable and relaxed surroundings. The hotel has a leisure centre with pool, fitness suite, spa and sauna and all the bedrooms are served by a lift and are en-suite with TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Here’s a taste of some of the extras included in this Diamond
All Inclusive Special:
• Complimentary Bar between 7.00pm and 10.00pm each night
• You’ll enjoy a welcome cocktail reception on the first evening
• Delicious 3 Course dinners each evening and buffet breakfast each morning
• Red or white wine at dinner
• 2 nights of Scottish entertainment
• Lunch each day – either at the hotel or if you are going out for the day a packed lunch
• Afternoon tea – tea and cream scones each day
• Free tea and coffee at any time of the day, just like at home
Cost shown is per person for full board – Diamond All Inclusive package, sharing a double or twin room.
Please note: This hotel charges an additional single occupancy rate of £96 for the first three singles, for small single rooms occupied by one passenger
Excursions included at no extra cost
1. Dingwell, Strathpeffer & Beauly
2. Loch Ness